These are my links for August 25th through August 26th:
- Open data, democracy and public sector reform – This is an online report based on an MSc Dissertation by Tim Davies submitted to the University of Oxford, July 2010. It is shared using the Digress.it platform which allows for paragraph level commenting and hyperlinking to elements of the document.
- Alchemist dreams | El Pinchen – “how can a person who is doing things outside of the immediate understanding of many, survive and make a living. Make no mistake, this is not some bullshit from an artist in his ivory tower bemoaning the big bad world that doesn’t understand him. This is a new investigation from the person who has launched a thousand “social media” careers. Not only that, but he’s trying to find solutions – for himself, yes, but as in everything he does, public solutions which anybody could use.”
- MicroPatronage « Perfect Path – MicroPatronage
- Call phones from Gmail – Official Gmail Blog – “Gmail voice and video chat makes it easy to stay in touch with friends and family using your computer’s microphone and speakers. But until now, this required both people to be at their computers, signed into Gmail at the same time. Given that most of us don’t spend all day in front of our computers, we thought, “wouldn’t it be nice if you could call people directly on their phones?”Starting today, you can call any phone right from Gmail. “
- Autism Radio UK, AutismRadioUK – Coming Very Soon! – AutismRadioUK was was established by Kevin Healey & is the first Autism Radio station in the United Kingdom, which will broadcast local, national & worldwide!