These are my links for June 21st through June 23rd:
- eGov monitor – A Policy Dialogue Platform | Promoting Better Governance – Helen MIlner: "I actually trust Lord Carter’s vision. There is no doubt there remains considerable work to be done to move Digital Britain from paper to practice, to balance the books and to co-ordinate the consortia of new agencies and old friends, but I for one am a believer. I’m therefore genuinely saddened we’ll be losing Carter’s leadership, and I’m looking to him for a smooth handover of ideas to his team, his boss, and his successor. "
- Twitter / Nicola Toms: RT @72prufrocks: Building … – RT @72prufrocks: Building community takes love, service, patience, hard hat, steel toe-caps, high vis jacket and gin (via @podnosh) :))) (Tahnks also to Lloyd Davis )
- 100 Awesome Open Source Tools for Writers, Journalists, and Bloggers | Online Courses –
- Three pillars of Open Government | Kate Lundy – The three pillars of open government.
* Citizen-centric services
* Open and transparent government
* Innovation facilitation
- Tom Watson: Crack open the lobby cartel, rip up the rules, and let a new era of accountability begin – Commentators, Opinion – The Independent – Crack open the lobby cartel. Let in a new generation of online commentators. Share access to lobby briefings with a more diverse group of reporters. Rip up the lobby rules and put all briefings on the record. Do this, and a new Speaker can genuinely be part of a new era of accountability.