These are my links for September 27th through September 29th:
- The Conservative Party | Get Involved | Social Action – This year's Social Action Project for the Conservative Party Conference will take place in the Alum Rock area of Birmingham.
- Can feed-in tariffs energise the Big Society?: New Start – Your blogs about what’s affecting you in regeneration, econoomic development & sustainable communities – The feed-in tariff presents a big opportunity for many community and voluntary groups and they would be wise to make the most of it.
- OPM Blog: a community for public interest discussions » Big Society and small business – "….where does the private sector sit in all this? For the most part, it gets a walk-on part as either heroic sponsor – the corporate philanthropist that steps in to fund community projects – or moustache-twirling fat cat."
- The Alternative Edinburgh Council Budget Poll – Greener Leith News – – Sadly, the consultation process has already run into problems.
- A simple demand: let us record council meetings « countculture – This is about councillors failing to understand democracy, about the ability to taking the same material and making up your own mind, and critically trying to persuade others of that view.