Welcome back to my surprisingly irregular smattering of random links called Monday Mentions.
- Alpha Socialisers – mostly male and under the age of 25. They use the sites in short bursts to flirt and meet new people
- Attention Seekers – mostly female of all ages, who crave attention and comments from others, often by posting photos
- Followers – males and females of all ages who join sites to keep in touch with friends and family
- Faithfuls – older males and females generally aged over 20, who typically use social networking sites to get into contact with old friends
- Functionals – mostly older males who prefer to use social networking sites in order to pursue specific interests
Matthew Taylor of the RSA chewing through multiple personalities.
The sensitive cycling jacket.
Robin Hammans poll on what do you check first is worth 10 seconds.
Community Empowerment Networks losing funding nationally. Birmingham’s CEN closed last year as the Neighbourhood Renewal Fund came to an end – according to The Stirrer with no useful measure of its (the NRF) impact in Birmingham.
What have I missed?