Here are some of the things I’ve been reading February 18th from 09:08 to 21:55:
- 10 Keys to Effective Non-Profit Organization Websites | Vandelay Design Blog – volunteers who are offering their time and services are also critical to most non profits. The website should provide information that tells people how they can get involved, how it will make an impact, and provide them with an opportunity to express their interest in volunteering.
- 5 Ways to Express Yourself More Clearly Online – WebWorkerDaily – The fact that you have a voice doesn’t mean you have to use it at every opportunity. Talk about what’s important to both yourself and your audience — don’t just follow the crowd.
- Connecting 2.0 Communities? « – Tracey helps organisers organise: "I couldn’t help feeling that with a few “tweaks” a good event could have been great and so, I’d like to offer a few suggestions – and – an offer to help put some of them into practice at the next event."
- The Monkey Cage: What Will Make People Trust Goverment Again? – What drives the trend in political trust? By and large, it is the economy. People trust government when times are good. They don’t trust it when times are bad.
- Cardiff bloggers meet-up, March 2010 « How to microblog in high heels – Nurturing the hyperlocal: "Cardiff will host its first bloggers meet-up next month – a chance for newbie, budding and veteran bloggers to be introduced, share ideas and link up."