Tonight we’re at ChangeKitchen for the launch (as opposed to the non launch) a of the Community Lovers Guide to Birmingham – It’s an opportunity for us to get some of the contributors together and thank them for volunteering their time and their words towards the book., have a few nibbles and some drinks.
You can buy a copy of the book here – for those who don’t want an object chapters will soon be online.
Other contributors who unfortunately couldn’t be here with us are:
- Emma Woolf, Friends of Cotteridge Park
- Eleanor Hoad & Nigel Baker, Urban Harvest
- Jon Bounds, Big City Plan Talk
- Chris Unitt, Created in Birmingham
- Naseem Akhtar, Saheli Women’s Group